Rynox Tornado Pro 4 Jacket - Black Orange
The go-to jacket for the go-anywhere explorer.
Now in its all-new and updated 4th avatar, the Tornado Pro is Rynox's quintessential motorcycling jacket, crafted to be as much at home in the city, as on an adventure of a lifetime!
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2014 (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (New for 2021)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels on shoulders and elbow for extra slide time
- DWR Shell: DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance (New for 2021)
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels and the iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
MODULAYER - Performance Layering System
Under Rynox's MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: Strategically placed intake vents, 2 cross vents and 1 exhaust vent
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows and shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper