Raleri FogStop Universal anti-fog Insert - Hi-Definition
Raleri FogStop Universal anti-fog Insert - Hi-Def
Raleri has achieved the best optical quality thanks to the special materials they use. Now you don’t need pinlock ready visor to install this anti-fog insert. It is suitable for all helmets and all visor colours.
Raleris special gaskets also improve the antifog effect creating a sealed air chamber between insert and visor. Suitable for all visor colors.
Benefits of a Raleri Fogstop Insert:
- Raleri inserts are economical as compared to Pinlock inserts & offers great value for money
- Raleri offers a universal size so it could fit a wide variety of helmets.
- Raleri uses a special adhesive system with seals the insert from all sides, thus inhibiting dust collection between the insert and the visor.
- Italian designed Raleri's patented adhesive system enhances the life of the insert
Install Raleri FogStop Universal anti-fog Insert on the visor precisely by following the instruction given on the packaging and voila, you’re good to go. You can also check out this installation video:
Features of Raleri FogStop Universal anti-fog Insert:
Raleri Antifog insert helps to make your helmet visor anti-fog. This helmet insert can be used at both the times during day and night.
- Anti-fog with Anti-glare
- Hi-definition enhances dark colors & cuts down harsh sun light
- Can be used by track racers for better spotting of braking markers
- Made in Italy
- 100% optically correct with no visual distortion
- High quality special sealing gasket
- Fits almost all helmets without pins
Raleri Fogstop Installation Procedure:
- Download the template, print it at 100% scale and cut according to the size.
- Tape the paper template on outside of visor using cello-tape. Align it properly so that its in the center (vertically as well as horizontally)
- Remove the visor from helmet and neatly clean the inside of the helmet
- Remove the white tape on one side of the Raleri insert.
- Using the paper template as a marker, gently stick the insert from one side of the visor. Do not press the insert to much
- Check if the insert is properly aligned. If not, then you can remove and start again.
- Once properly installed, run your finger all along the glue to ensure there are no air bubbles and the insert is sealed from all sides.
- Remove the protective plastic cover and install the visor on the helmet.
Download the template here - Raleri Fogstop Helmet Insert Template new.pdf