Muc-Off Snow Foam – 1L
New generation ph neutral, water-based, pre-wash treatment that gets to work immediately, significantly reducing the possibility of damage to paintwork by breaking down stubborn dirt and road film, preparing the vehicle for shampooing and detailing.
Muc-Off’s Snow Foam is a new generation ph neutral, water-based pre-wash treatment that gets to work immediately, significantly reducing the possibility of damage to paintwork by breaking down stubborn dirt and road film, preparing the vehicle for shampooing and detailing. Muc-Off Snow Foam is the result of extensive in-house research and development by Muc-Off’s team of detailing experts. It’s designed to soak and saturate soiled paintwork prior to the application of Muc-Off’s ph balanced car shampoo.
This is the ultimate way to clean your machine with a pressure washer. Muc-Off’s Snow Foam formula is super gentle on all types of finish. It’s also pH neutral so won’t remove any previously applied layers of wax or polish. It’s developed to protect wax treatments. The Snow Foam is suitable for use with most pressure washer foam lances (uses a screw neck connection). Formulated specifically to offer maximum COVERAGE, snow foam rinses off easily with water. The Snow Foam has a lush cranberry fragrance.
Want to know more? Head over to Muc-Off’s Blog to check out Snow Foam: Everything you need to know
DANGER: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children
Premium foam treatment
Rapidly removes dirt and grime
Ultra-stable foaming properties for maximum effect
Does not strip wax, sealant or polish (neutral PH)
Lush cranberry fragrance
What’s in the box?
Muc-Off Snow Foam – 1L x 1
How To Use
- Rinse your vehicle thoroughly (ideally with a pressure washer)
- Fill your snow foam lance with Muc-Off Snow Foam formula. We recommend 1 part Snow Foam to 3 parts water
- Adjust the settings on the lance to increase or decrease the amount of Snow Foam you wish to apply
- Apply Snow Foam to the vehicle, starting at the bottom and then working your way to the top, building up a thick layer of foam covering all exterior surfaces, including glass and wheels
- Leave the foam to dwell for 3 – 5 minutes (avoiding direct sunlight) to allow the formula to lift the dirt and grime
- Rinse the vehicle again using a pressure washer. You’re now ready for the rest of your Clean, Protect, Lube process!