Muc-Off HCB-1 (Harsh Conditions Barrier) – 400ml
The ultimate protection spray for your ride, effective even in the harshest of conditions!
Keep your precious steed in tip-top condition with the Muc-Off Harsh Condition Barrier (HCB-1). With a state-of-the-art thin film coating, it’ll make light work of rust and corrosion. It’s the perfect upgrade for winter months, or to keep your bike looking fresh all year long – as you’ll have 12 months of protection.
HCB-1 is the ultimate protection spray for your ride and is specifically designed to be effective in even the harshest of conditions. Suitable for bicycles, e-bikes, motorcycles and powersports. HCB-1 is safe to use on electrical components, paintwork and most rigid plastic trim. It’s quick and easy to apply. It contains no wax silicon, Teflon or water
This innovative product is a must-have. It’ll keep moisture out, creating a durable anticorrosive layer of protection on your bike’s frame, chain, metal parts, plastics and paintwork. And on parts that have already got some rust showing, it’ll get rid of it altogether. It’s strong capillary action allows the product to get into tight cracks and crevices.
To make it super easy to check that you’re protected, Muc-Off has added a UV dye. With a UV light*(not included) you can check it’s correctly in place and ready to protect your bicycle, e-bike or motorcycle. So you can get out there and enjoy the ride, no matter what the weather.
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children
Creates a self-healing barrier, active for up to 12 months
Ideal for use in harsh environments
Dissolves existing rust
Strong capillary action allows the product to get into tight cracks and crevices
Contains UV application dye to ensure complete protection
Resistant to hot, cold and salt-water
What’s in the box?
Muc-Off HCB-1 (Harsh Conditions Barrier) 400ml x 1
How To Use
- Thoroughly wash and dry the surface before applying. It’s a good idea to test a small area for surface compatibility before complete coverage.
- Before using, make sure the surface you are spraying on is cool and out of direct sunlight.
- Shake the can to activate the formula. You can use the extension straw for a more precise application.
- Apply a thin, even film of spray on the surface you want to protect* and allow it to dry completely. You may need to wait up to 24 hours to allow it cure, which will offer the best protection.
- Check to make sure the coverage is even using the UV torch (sold separately)
*Just remember not to apply Harsh Condition Barrier to tire treads and braking surfaces.