KNOX ORSA OR3 TEXTILE MK3 GLOVES
THE RENOWNED ORSA TEXTILE, NOW WITH IMPROVED STRENGTH.
The Orsa Textile Mk 3 is a great fitting glove. A mix of perforated leather and tough four-way stretch mesh rib on the back of the hand. There are abrasion-resistant finger guards and honeycomb gel is used over the floating knuckle area which is housed in a strong but flexible outer shell. Soft but strong breathable Clarino is used on the palm for maximum feel and dexterity.
Orsa textile gloves are touch screen enabled and the finger ends have a seamless finger wrap for extra comfort. A new SPS impact system is the most recent development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system. They also feature a BOA® Fit System which is so effective that it eliminates the need for a Velcro strap on the wrist offering a dialled in, precision fit. They are CE approved to EN 13594.
They are available in black and in five sizes from S – 2XL.
- Honeycomb Gel over the knuckles, encapsulated in a strong but flexible outer shell
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Unique BOA wrist closure system for a “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit
- Seamless finger end construction for superior comfort
- Single layer Clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel
- Perforated Leather and Air Mesh upper with abrasion resistance finger guards.
- Touch screen enabled
- CE Approved EN 13594
- Sizes S – XL
- Colour – Black
Scaphoid injury is the most common hand injury caused by the grab effect when the palm of the hand makes contact with the ground.
The Knox SPS works by attaching 2 parts to the palm of the glove, making a bridge over the scaphoid. These plastic parts act as a slider eliminating the grab effect and scaphoid injuries. This has proven to be a very effective system for riders with no loss of flexibility, discomfort or interference with the controls when operating the bike.
Knox SPS is patented technology under the following Patents No: EP1594378 & US8671463
BOA® Fit System
The BOA® Fit System ensures a precise fit around the whole cuff and allows fast, effortless adjustment on the go. The wrist system acts as an external brace and tightens the gauntlet equally from all sides. All you have to do is dial in the right torque for you. To release simply pull the dial.
Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
Single layer clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel.
Touch Screen technology on the index finger.