Zana RE Himalayan Saddle stay (BS3/BS4/BS6)
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
RE Himalayan Saddle Stay - Zana
- Mounted on 4mm steel plates for optimum rigidity
- Cold Rolled Powder Coated Steel Tubes used for manufacturing.
- Precision Welding (Tungsten Inert Gas Welding) for uniform finish and strength.
- All nuts and bolts of Stainless Steel (100% Rust free) included as standard
- Industrial grade polymer Spacers included acting as vibration dampeners
- Proper Strength reinforcement using support pipes
- 6 Months Paint/Powder Coating warranty (not against accidental)
- Proper shade matching with the bike chassis
- Plastic wrapped for protection from scratches during transit
- Acts (to a limited extent) as tail protection of the bike as well
- Pillion Friendly
- Compatible with ZANA top box racks. Our saddle stays can be mounted as an independent set up and can also be used together with top box racks for increased load capacity.
- Comes with REMOVABLE EXHAUST shield to save the saddlebags from the upswept exhaust canister on the Himalayan.