RYNOX VAPOUR PRO PERFORMANCE BASE LAYER - UPPER
Introducing the all-new Vapour Pro Performance Base Layer - Upper.
Motorcycling is an intense sport that’s mostly sweaty, tiring and drains your body.
To help keep you fresh and comfortable through the day, we made this performance base layer; which is perfect not only for motorcycling, but for all outdoor sports.
- 4 Way Stretch - Get the maximum freedom of movement and durability for your active lifestyle
- Anti-Microbial - The anti-microbial properties of the Vapour Pro help in destroying/suppressing the growth of microbes and bacteria, and resisting foul odour of sweat
- Dry Tech Performance - Feel fresh in any condition, reduce the visibility of sweat patches, and better regulate body temperature
- UV Protection - Protects you from harmful UV rays
- Composition - The shell is made from 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane, perfect for Indian weather on a motorcycle
- Made for Motorcycling - The Base Layer is engineered, cut and sized to be worn specifically under a riding jacket
- Increased Low Light Visibility - Retro-reflective panels
- Moisture Wicking - Fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin using tiny, built-in capillaries. This process is what helps keep you cool, even as you sweat
- Breathable - The fabric is 100% breathable making any physically strenuous activity comfortable.
- Seamless Knitting - To eliminate chafing caused by friction of seam stitching
- Long Sleeve With Thumbhole - Keep your sleeves from rolling up. Which helps you stay comfortable during outdoor exercises
Step 1 - Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Flip inside out
Step 2 - Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 - Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent, in a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it's too hot for your gear.
- While soaking, make sure to fill the inside of the socks with the detergent water, and then leave the Base Layer to soak for 30 minutes
Step 4 - Wash and Rinse
- Keep the Base Layer flipped inside out
- Agitate and scrub gently with your hands
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using brushes
- Flip the Base Layer the right side out and repeat the wash and rinse process
Step 5 - Let Dry and Store
- Flip the Base Layer inside out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once the inside is dry, flip the Base Layer the right side out. Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area.
- Once completely dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.