Rynox Drystack Waterproof Saddlebags
Gone are the days when you'd need to scramble for cover to put on the rain covers on your saddlebags. These 60 L waterproof saddlebags from Rynox can pack enough for an elaborate weekend or a well planned week-long ride.
• In-built waterproof inner drybag to ensure 100% waterproofing without the hassles of raincovers
• Heavy duty Industrial Polyester with PU Coating on the exterior shell and WP+WR treated
• Abrasive and protective Foam leather for extra durability and shape retention
• 3M reflective on the sides of the bag for higher visibility
• Reflective Drystack logo for added visibility
• Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art YKK zippers
• Double-D Loop Mechanism + Rynox Trellis/Foot pegs Straps with easy release buttons (Detachable) to ensure quick and secure mounting
• In-Built Collapsible PE Sheet for the stiff base and increased strength to withstand heavy weight.
• Additional Rainproof cover to protect from muck and dirt (The bag remains to be waterproof even without the Raincover)
Mount-it-Vel: Secure mounting using wide Velcro straps and Double-D locking mechanism that provides universal compatibility with every motorcycle with a pillion seat
Smart roll-top load with in-built Dryback: Easy access top loading main compartment with Roll top mechanism and in-built Drybag to ensure waterproofing without any hassles of a raincover.
• Storm flap made up of industrial polyester and Fibre insert with 2 locking buckles to protect against the elements and to retain shape.
• Additional Easy access internal pocket with zip closure to ensure all your essentials come handy when needed
• 1 outer pocket with buckle for Engine Oil, tools etc.
• 1 Pocket at the front with tightening belts for water bottles- (2 X 1 Lt.)
• 2 Carry handles
• Molle construction for adding any excess luggage using Bungees/straps
• Belts to carry tripod stand, tents and Sleeping bags
• Main Compartment- Holds ~60 Lt
• 2 Outer pockets- Holds 3 Lt.
• 2 Bottle pockets with tightening Strap- Hold 2 x 1 Lt. Bottle