Falco Marshall (Black)
The MARSHALL is of a mid-cut height. This boot has all the features of a technical adventure boot but in compact format. It combines the resistance of the injected rubber sole technique with metal buckles and embedded gear change panel.
- Full-grain oil-treated leather upper
- “ High-Tex” membrane.
- “D3O” ankle cups.
- Alu-buckle closure system.
- Gear change panel.
- High-grip dual compound rubber sole.
- High-Tex Membrane – Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Vulcanized Sole – This means that the sole is injected directly on the upper rather than glued, which makes it unreachable and it lightens the overall structure.
- ACF Men/Women – Craft constructive system of the boot around the last reproducing men’s foot anatomy. This technology allows reaching a higher level of comfort. To extend utilization time and to match different riding conditions
- This adventure boot is made out of oil-treated leather. This material contributes to the endurance of the boot while under extreme usage. Furthermore, the use of oil-treated leather improves the level of water resistance and adds to the vintage aesthetic.
- Certification CE (LEVEL 2)
- D3O ankle protection (special material created to absorb impact)
Best suited for
- Short tours
- Long tours
- Daily rides