Viaterra Seaty Tailbag
India’s first seat bag for bikes, the ViaTerra Seaty is an intelligent luggage system designed for city rides and short trips that becomes a foam-padded seat for the pillion when empty, and a spacious 12 litre bag when full.
WHAT COMES WITH THE PRODUCT
- Seaty bag - 1 no
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance.
- 4 point strap-based anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- Anchoring buckles hidden under the seat ensuring safety of the bag
Carrying and Handling.
When not in use, converts to a comfortable foam padded seat for the pillion to sit on.
Capacity: ~12 liters
Weight: 0.5 kg
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.