Shiro Helmet - SH-821 - Paul Ricard - Gloss Blue
With a prominent spoiler on the back and a visor ready for a Pinlock®30 anti-fog lens insert, the Shiro SH-821 full face helmet is a show stopper. Hard to miss on the road, the SH-821 is very comfortable to wear on the daily commute, the adventure of a lifetime, or anything else in between.
The PAUL RICARD graphic of the Shiro SH-821 helmet is named after the iconic Circuit Paul Ricard racetrack in the city of Le Castellet, France. Opened in 1970, the Paul Ricard race track is home to MotoGP and Formula One races.
- ECE (R22.05) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified
- Weight: ~1400 Gm (±50Gm)
- Outer Shell: Made from high pressure ABS technology. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), a type of lightweight thermoplastic, is known for its high strength and impact resistance.
- Internal Liner and Jaw Protector: Made from multi-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). EPS foam is known for its light weight, strength, durability, thermal insulation and shock absorption.
- Visor: Polycarbonate visor with twist-to-release mechanism
- Visor Ready for Pinlock 30 Anti-Fog Insert: Pinlock is well known worldwide for it’s patented anti-fog technology. The Pinlock 30 insert, designed to be a universal fog resistant solution for helmets, offers efficient clear vision while riding.
- Visor: Two-stop visor, made from optically correct polycarbonate material for perfect unhindered vision.
- Hard Coated Surface: Hard Coated visor surface with UV treatment for increased scratch resistance
- Release Mechanism: Quick twist-and-release mechanism. No tools required.
- Visor Seal: 360° rubber gasket installed between the visor and the shell provides a perfect seal, shutting out water or dust and making the helmet considerably quieter.
- 9 Vents: 5 intake vents and 4 exhaust ports offer modular ventilation on demand
- Matching Ventilation Channels: Ventilation channels in the EPS liner matching the intake and exhaust ports offer maximum ventilation
- Materials: Polyester and knit mesh cushioned comfort liner
- Wash & Care: Removable and washable. Anti-microbial treated.
- Sweat Wicking: Absorbent material wicks sweat from the face and keeps your head dry
Chin Strap Retention
- Micro Metric Lock: Micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
- Materials: Made from nylon straps with comfort padding
- 5 Years Warranty
- 360° Gasket: 360° hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry
- Removable Chin Curtain: For additional wind protection
- Removable Wind Deflector: Reduces wind draft over the nose
- Safe Storage: Soft helmet storage bag included