Rynox Stealth Evo L2 Jacket V3.0
The Rynox Stealth Evo Level 2 jacket just got a shot in the arm to offer you better value for money with more features and refinement than before. The chest protectors and the kidney belt are such features that raise the safety quotient on this jacket.
- KNOX® Microlock protectors for shoulder and elbow: CE EN-1621:1:2012 Level 2( T+ T-) Certified
- Includes a CE EN-1621:2:2014 certified Level 2 back protector.
- Comes with CE prEN 1621-3:2017 certified Rynox CEROS chest protector with one of a kind multi-layered hexa-form pattern for impact resistance with ventilation and flexibility (Rynox Exclusive)
- Built with heavy-duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for maximum strength and durability.
- INVISTA Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones for higher abrasion on impact. (Rynox Exclusive)
- Hi-Viz orange 3D mesh fabric used inside openable air ventilation areas to provide daytime visibility after opening the vents.
- Stylish and full-length thermal jacket - Best in class and extra cozy which can also be worn as a separate stand-alone jacket.
- Twin color external rain jacket with sealed seams for waterproofing with Rynox reflective printing at the back and front for extra visibility.
- Twin flap coverage on the main vizlon zip to counter water-seepage through zip and reduce capillary action.
- Reflective strips on front and back for night-time visibility
- Soft collar with cozy padding at chin for additional comfort.
First in-segment features (Rynox Exclusive):
- Removable kidney support belt with 3D Mesh for maximum air ventilation along with durable elastic straps for equal support to lower back
- Fleece side pockets to keep your hands warm and cozy during winters.
- 100% Micro-velcro usage: An upgrade from the conventional harsh velcro to avoid scraps to your skin in case of a fall.
- Safety Stitch System - Dual stitching at impact zones to ensure maximum safety.
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure that your armors stay in place during impact.
- Waist synchs for the snug fit
- Accordion panel at elbows for maximum ride comfort
- Connection zipper for riding pants
- 8 air vents for maximum airflow including arm-pit ventilators (Rynox Exclusive)
- Openable Aero-Flip mesh panels on the chest to ensure maximum air ventilation when required and close it on a flip to ensure that dust and muck does not settle directly on your inners if you are passing through a dusty terrain.
- 2-way adjustable zipper ventilation mechanism at arms (Rynox Exclusive)
- Wind-Blast feature at the front air vents to ensure direct airflow (Rynox Exclusive)
- 2 external water resistant flap pockets
- 1 external rabbit pocket at the back to keep your rain jacket
- 1 PVC coated 100% waterproof internal pocket
|Armour (Shoulder & Elbow)||CE Certified - Level 2|
|Armour (Back)||CE Certified - Level 2|
|Armour (Chest)||CE Certified - Level 1|
|Summer Use||Not Recommended|
|Street Gear||Not Recommended|
|Track Gear||Not Applicable|