Rev'it! Chevron 2 gloves
The combination of goatskin and cowhide on the Rev'it! Chevron Glove gives the race fit a suppler feel, increasing the rider’s feedback through the handlebars.
The combination of goatskin and cowhide on the Rev'it! Chevron Glove gives the race fit a suppler feel, increasing the rider’s feedback through the handlebars. The carbon hard-shell knuckle and EVA foam placed in strategic areas cover impact safety for the gloves. By adding a TPU hard-shell slider and PWR | shield to the palm, the Chevron glove offers up to spec abrasion resistance while contributing to a controlled slide in case of a crash. The use of elastic and stretch tabs enables the glove to follow the shape of the hand, while exterior stitching keeps the inside comfortable and seam free. Thanks to fully perforated panels at fingers and cuffs, the Rev'it! Chevron 2 gloves are ideal for sportive summer riding.
- Outer Shell: Perforated goatskin, goatskin drum dyed, goatskin, cow leather, perforated synthetic PU leather, synthetic PU leather
- Lining: Tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 73% leather, 17% polyurethane, 10% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Carbon hard-shell knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, EVA foam at fingers, thumb, palm and cuff, PWR|shield knit at palm, PWR|yarn
- Fit: Race fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: Fully perforated panels at fingers and cuff
- Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, thumb, and backhand, elastic at backhand and wrist, short cuff.