H2Go Rain Jacket - Rynox
H2Go Rain Jacket
The H2Go Rain Jacket is purpose-built with one single objective, to keep you dry when you are riding in the rain.
As much as motorcyclists love riding in the monsoons, we hate getting wet even more. We want to experience the lush greenery, the wet tarmac and the smell of fresh Earth that monsoon brings; but we want to do it dry. The H2Go Rain Jacket is the answer.
- 5000mm Water Resistance: The shell is made from a fabric rated for water resistance up to 5000mm, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Highly Breathable - The specialised polyester fabric of H2Go passively allows water vapour to diffuse through its weave, but prevents the penetration of liquid water; keeping you dry.
- Hi-Viz Green Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The hi-viz green shell of H2Go keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Trims: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep your visible.
- Double Ripstop Polyester: The Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion resistant polyester shell prevents small tears from spreading and lengthens the life of the jacket.
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The H2Go can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms reduces wind resistance and prevents fatigue.
- Heat Sealed Seams: Precision sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper: 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zipper, backed by a wide gutter flap lets you wear the jacket easily and keeps you dry once the jacket is zipped up.
- 3 Panel Hood with Cord Lock: 3 panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Cord Lock lets you cinch the hood to your preference.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independent of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement.
- Rear Exhaust Vents: Inverted rear exhaust vents on the shoulder blades assist in removal of hot and humid air from inside the jacket, and keep you cool and dry.
- Cord Lock Hem: Cord Lock on the bottom lets you adjust the fit of the jacket to your preference.
- Gloves Friendly Cuffs: Elasticated cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves lets you easily pull the sleeves of H2Go over your riding jacket and gloves.
- High Collar: Height of the collar designed to prevent capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighs only 200 gms.
- Stow-away Pouch: Sleek drawstring pouch lets you store the rain jacket during transport.