Engine Ice Coolant
Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256° Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26° Fahrenheit.
Engine Ice Coolant Features:
- Hi-performance coolant
- Biodegradable, phosphate free
- Non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256° fahrenheit or lessand freeze-up protection to -26° Fahrenheit.
- With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10° Fahrenheit - 20° Fahrenheit, Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street,motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine.
- It is hi-performance coolant is legal in CCS and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world.
- Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat
- Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals.
- Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures
- It has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants.
- 1.89 litres