Rev'it! Sand 4 H2O Pants
The fourth time's a charm with the Rev'it! Sand 4 H2O Jacket.
The Sand series has always been a line of gear capable of taking the rider around the world. This fourth iteration now does the job even better. Engineered with weight savings in mind and featuring a curated series of liners, the Sand 4 H2O Jacket wears easy without the fatigue of typically heavy ADV jackets. The foundation of the Sand 4 is its abrasion-resistant polyester ripstop shell. Close your eyes, and one would imagine this shell were designed solely for hot weather exploration. Three ventilation panels cover the front, twin zippered ports ventilate each arms, and the exhaust vent count at the rear is two. Matching the ventilated shell is ventilated Seeflex CE Level 2 impact armor at the shoulders and elbows. For a multi-season jacket, the hot weather tradeoffs are few. A back protector and split chest protector inserts are available upgrades (sold separately).
Talking layers, both the Hydratex mid layer and inner thermal liner are fully removable. Add one or both liners to suit your conditions. Lose the shell and you have a waterproof, insulated jacket system for setting up basecamp; Rev'it! finishes each liner as a freestanding, destination garment. Adjustment straps at the arms and torso of the shell ensure unencumbered range of motion and a secure fit regardless of your combination of liners. The jacket's rear stash pocket is large enough to store both liners if needed. Fourth generation improvements considered, the Sand 4 H2O is a tremendous three-jackets-in-one juggernaut.
There are very few instances where the sequel eclipses the original. (You can ask Bruce Willis.) The Sand 4 Jacket is one of these historic moments. Buy. Wear. Ride on.
- Outer shell: Polyester ripstop | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell stretch
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Detachable Hydratex®|G-liner
- Breathability: Detachable Hydratex®|G-liner
Composition: 98% Polyester, 2% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Protection: Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at knees, SeeSmart CE Level 1 type B hip protection (RV33)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection on the calves
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles, 3 position adjustable knee armor
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: B-lock button closure | calf zippers | grip panel at seat | short and long connection zipper | stretch
- Pockets: Slit pocket | waterproof stash pocket