Shima RSX-6 Boots - Fluro
Shima RSX-6 Boots
The RSX-6 is a sports riding model of boots with an ergonomical design which fits the position of the biker. Made of certified microfibre leather with high protection standards (abrasion class). The surface of the tibia is covered by a hard TPU casing, the rear area of the boot is reinforced with a plastic X-shaped element which ends in a rigid heel casing. The metal slider on the side of the boot protects the side and top of the foot together with the stiffener hidden under the leather.
The sole of the SafeFoot system is strengthened vertically. A special synthetic grip pad placed on top of it allows you to operate the shift lever more precisely. Perforated leather on the front of the boot allows for light ventilation and air circulation inside the boot.
- Rigid heel cover & TPU rear reinforcement
- SAP™ TPU cover plate on ankle
- Built-in shin pads, Reinforced heel & toe areas
- Perforated CE certified leather for ventilation
- Special slanted construction adapted to the motorcycle position
- TPU gear pad with SAP toe slider
- Ergonomic rubber sole & SafeFoot technology