SOL SL-68S FLAT BLACK:
The SL-68S is a regular use city/street/touring helmet with maximum airflow and fully detachable antimicrobial internal pads. The clear visors are extremely competent for night riding and the scratch resistant nature of it makes things simpler. At this price point there are only a handful of helmets out there that do its job so well.
- 19 vents, 9 intake vents and 10 large exhaust vents to get the hot air out.
- Max air flow is achieved through shell/styro comfort liner vents.
- High air flow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloves.
- Lightweight, multiple shells and styros.
- DOT approved, lightweight thermo-poly alloy shell with water decals and quality clear coat finish.
- Plush, removable, washable COOLMAX interior.
- Removable, adjustable cheek pads with optional sized cheek pads.
- Interior designed for noise reduction with noise reduction cheek pads, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and retention snap.
- Patented L.E.D. light on rear helmets is incorporated into the rear vent. Unobtrusive with different easy to use light settings.
- Anti-scratch optically corrected shield with easy tooless removal.
- Molded front air deflector directs hot breath air away form shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of shield to help reduce fogging.