• 450 denier poly-fabric is reinforced with PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and durability.
• Strategically positioned mesh panels, plus localized perforation zones provide substantial airflow for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility, plus embroidered logo detailing.
• Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protector for class?leading impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest and back protector available as accessories).
• Nucleon KR-Ci. Size S-M use XS/S, Size L+ use M/XL.
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size S-M use MEDIUM insert. Sizes L-4XL use LARGE.
• External, dual density polymer shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area.
• Accordion poly-fabric stretch panels on back for excellent flex fit and maneuverability.
• Fixed, full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
• Removable, long-sleeve windproof liner means jacket can be worn in various weather situations.
• Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort. Sleeves incorporate snap-fastening volume control system to promote fit and reduce material bunching.
• Neoprene comfort edging on collar and cuff improved comfort and breathability.
• Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
• Velcro® wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
• Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
• Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.