Alpinestars SP X Air Carbon Gloves - Black/White
A short-cuff street riding glove that incorporates innovative carbon and polymer compound protection into a lightweight leather and 3D mesh chassis, the SPX Air Carbon is fully optimized for warm weather performance riding. With EVA foam padding and strategically positioned stretch inserts this pre-curved glove offers excellent fit and comfort, letting you tackle the tarmac with peace-of-mind.
• Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather main shell with 3D mesh top hand for optimized levels of comfort, durability and airflow.
• Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR knuckle protector offers excellent levels of protection and is ergonomically optimized for a performance fit.
• Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR sliders on palm and fingers for protection and abrasion resistance in critical impact areas.
• Energy absorbing EVA foam on fingers, palm, thumb, top hand and wrist area for additional protection as well as aiding optimized fit.
• Outer hand and landing area reinforced with padding, leather and extra stitching to give durability and tear resistance.
• Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides enhanced flexibility to aid and control.
• Velcro® cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
• Third and fourth finger bridge prevents protector rolling around finger in the event of a slide.
• Stretch accordion leather inserts on first and second finger, plus Lycra® insert on third finger allows excellent flexibility on the controls and freedom of hand movement.
• Touchscreen compatible index finger tip for use with GPS /smartphones.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Printed logos and TPR detailing.